- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has the tools you need. Keep your Avid Juicy, Code, Guide or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. Please note, DOT 5.1 brake fluid not included.
For the stop/start world of cyclocross, Avid makes the inimitable Shorty Ultimate Rim Brake. The ideal balance of power, control and weight, the Ultimates are the choice of pro crossers across the globe. They offer an open design that clears mud quickly while also dishing out serious stopping power and modulation. Just a twist of the in-line cable adjustment knob lets you dial in cable tension, and you can choose between a wide or narrow stance for increased mud clearance or power. And, the Shorty uses standard road cartridge pads for easy maintenance.
BiKASE's TriFly is an ultralight bag that mounts to your bicycle frame top tube and holds your essentials within easy reach while riding. It's great for triathlon and other events. It can also be used as an aerodynamic seat bag and fits great even with aero seatposts. This durable nylon bag is water-resistant, has see-through sides for locating what you want, a reliable zipper closure, and it mounts easily and quickly with the included straps. It's compatible with frames with cables entering the top tube, too. • 40 grams
- Made in the USA - Enables Take a Look Original Eyeglass Mirror to fit helmets - Does not work with Take a Look Compact Eyeglass Mirror
- Alloy 1-1/8" seatpost clamp - Single bolt
Squatch platform pedals have a low-profile, nylon construction and molded traction studs that are easier on the shin in the event of a crash or pedal slip. - EPB bearing system - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
Ultra-Link Chains designed to maximize performance with Campagnolo drivetrains, while increasing durability and power transmission. - Delivers extremely high performance levels and durability over time - Design is optimized to perform with teeth on sprockets and crowns of Chorus drivetrain components - Solid pins are aligned with the external surface for smoothness and precision - 5.15mm width is designed to produce faster and lighter shifting Specifications: - Links: 110 - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: No - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Weight: 241g
- More durable and quiet resin compound than previous DB-210 pads - Anti-vibration elastomer behind pad further reduces noise - Magnetic spring in caliper & physical spring between pads for fast and consistent pad return - Visual wear indicator shows if your pads need to be replaced, without removing them - Chamfering at the bottom eases wheel insertion, for race-fast wheel changes - Loops at top of the pads act as cooling fins for improved heat dissipation
The Campagnolo C13 EKAR Chain was developed specifically for the EKAR 1x13-speed gravel system. - Wide-narrow design allows for efficient drive, smooth shifts and high security - The narrow profile is lightweight, strong, and efficient - Strong, durable, links feature different grades of steel and coatings for strength and to withstand wear - Unique ultrasound bath lubrication impregnation system for long chain life - C-Link allows for easy removal and cleaning Specifications: - Links: 117 - Chain Connection Type: Quick Link - Drivetrain Speeds: 13 - Weight: 242g
- Battery tail lamp with reflector for rear rack - Compatible with 50mm, 80mm and 19mm (center mount) - Waterproof construct IPX4 - Built-in wide angle reflectors - Meets StVZO, RKF and Danish lamp standards - Meets StVZO Z, BS, UN IVA, UN IA and CPSC reflector standards - Low battery indicator - Tool-free battery replacement
Mount your Cygolite bicycle headlight to a variety of GoPro compatible interfaces and third-party mounting options that are compatible with the GoPro interface. - Compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro, and Streak series - Includes adapter piece only
Helmet mount kit compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro Pro and Plus, Metro, Streak, and Pace systems. - Includes: helmet bracket, velcro strap, and foam pad.
2nd generation Locktite™ tool-free handlebar bracket mount for Ranger, Expilion, Metro Pro and Plus, Metro, Streak and Pace systems. Compatible with 22 to 32mm diameter handlebars.
- Stretch web secures those hard-to-hold items - Great for any rack - 4 easy-to-handle molded hooks attach anywhere - Dimensions 11" x 11"
Safety First Just as mirrors are important to your cars, so are bike mirrors important for your bike. Features - Adjustability: Telescoping neck with ball & socket lens for optimum viewing angle - Quick Assembly: Adhesive mount on any helmet - Construction: Molded thermoplastic with ultra-clear 800R glass lens - Weight: 0.03 lb / 12g
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
This wall mounted storage solution screws into the wall and offers adjustable hooked-arms to hold a bike. - Independently adjustable arms - Padded arms to protect bike - Dimensions: 16.25 x 17 x 14.5"
- Expands up to 2x size to securely grip any shape - Weatherproof material will not deteriorate - Molded non-scratch hooks
Instant Bike Dashboard A smartphone bike mount is a worthy investment for any commuter, cyclist or weekend warrior who prefers his or her phone at the ready. With a sleek and unobtrusive design, this lightweight device, crafted of forged aluminum, is the ideal minimalist solution for your phone holder needs. - Construction: Forged aluminum with silicone stretch web. Aesthetic patent-pending design offers riders a low-profile mount. Additional support arm for forward-facing placement on any handlebar from 25 mm. - Compatibility: Silicone stretch web material securely fits any phone (standard or plus size) with any case. The textured platform provides plenty of grip, even in inclement weather. - Universal: When your smartphone isn't enough, change out the provided adapter mounting suited for your Garmin and Wahoo systems. An all-in-one solution within a single mount, each of your screens stay visible and secure, even on the roughest terrain. - Convenient: With your phone securely mounted to your handlebar, you can use navigation apps to reach your destination, and always stay connected. - Lightweight: Only 50g—no added weight to bike profile.
High-quality replacement headset bearings are smooth like butter. - Sealed cartridge bearing for long life - Durable steel bearing housing
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 4, 5, 6mm Hex
Full Contact Road Pedals A pedal built with quality materials. It features a strong body, abrasion guard, a Cr-Mo axle on a slimline dual bearing system, and a gauge makes precise binding tension adjustment easy. - E-RSL11 Cleats - Abrasion guard - Tension gauge - Full Contact Body - Full contact fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic body with stainless steel abrasion guard - CNC chromoly heat treated axle with LDL brushed and sealed bearings - 9/16"
Pedal built with quality materials. It features a strong, aluminum body, and a Cr-Mo axle on a slimline dual bearing system. - LSL bushing & sealed bearings - Tension gauge - Aluminum Body with CNC-Machined chromoly spindle - Includes E-RSL1 SPD-SL Style Cleats and mounting hardware
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
Replacement headset bearings from FSA. - Compatible with most Trek MTB integrated headset systems - Sealed bearing for long life - Compatible with Knock Block Headsets
FSA bearings that set directly into the frame without the use of pressed in cups. - 36/45 degrees is Cane Creek-compatible - 45/45 degrees is Campagnolo-compatible
- 1-1/8" / 1-1/4", 45°/ 45° ACB - Compatible with carbon or alloy head tubes - For tapered 47mm / 52mm OD head tube - For 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered fork - Alloy top cover - Upper : 1-1/8" angular contact bearing black seal) - Lower : 1-1/4" angular contact bearing (black seal) - Stack height 15.6+1=16.6mm - 74 grams
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 86 g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS52 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Certified USDA organic single-serving wrapped waffles - A thin layer of honey infused with natural flavor and sandwiched between two thin waffles
Page 1 of 415 Next page